A Prayer Guide for During COVID-19 (Intro & Overview for Days 1-3)

Note: I've posted this announcement on MTCK's Facebook page and on my personal page.

During this time, I am making a day-by-day prayer guide concerning COVID-19, with each day corresponding to a specific topic (e.g., the sick & their loved ones, people facing financial struggles, etc.)

I've committed to praying for each of these specific populations of people each day. I would love if others would participate in one (or both) of the following ways:


1) simply pray on your own for each of these topics, or

2) follow along with the corresponding written prayers that I plan to write & post daily.

Another possibility is to do a FaceTime, Facebook live, Skype, Zoom session, or phone call to pray for each of these topics weekly or daily.

Here are the topics for days 1-3:


Technically, Day One "officially" started yesterday, but feel free to either do both Day One & Two today or to just start at Day Two. 

Thank you for joining me!
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Memorize Hymns

Worship Fuel: Reminding Ourselves of the Gospel

A Different Kind of Integration